babyballet® needs you!
babyballet® classes are more popular than ever and we are recruiting fantastic dance teachers to help with our growth. If you think you have what it takes to join our New Zealand wide team of babyballet® dance teachers, then get in touch today – we’d love to hear from you!
All babyballet® teachers must pass our in house qualification. The majority of our teachers also hold other professional dance qualifications and are RAD, ISTD, IDTA or BBO qualified or have a dance degree.
join our magical team
- Candidates must be comfortable with teaching dance classes to children aged 18 months to 6 years.
- We are looking for applicants who have dance qualifications or previously passed their ballet and/or jazz exams. Teaching experience is a bonus but not necessary as all training will be provided.
- Applicants must be available to teach on Saturday mornings for a minimum of 5 classes in our Epsom studio.
- Full training will be provided to the successful applicant. All lesson plans, choreography and music is included.
- The role involves teaching the babyballet syllabus, light admin work such as taking registers as well as occasional assistance with shows and other events.
- Full clean drivers license and own transport.
If you think you have what it takes to join our New Zealand team of babyballet® dance teachers, then send us an e-mail with your C.V. on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local babyballet® school.
Or, if you would like to consider taking on a babyballet® license and building and running your own babyballet® school, find out more on our license opportunities page.